Digic 170ml Suspension comes under the category of "Suspension" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Digic 170ml Suspension
How it works
- It reduces stomach acid and increases water in the intestine
- Aluminum binds phosphate in the GI (gastrointestinal) tract and prevents absorption
- It is a potent local anesthetic
When to Use
- Upset stomach
- Lower high phosphate levels
- Relief in gastritis
- Hiatus hernia
- Heartburn of pregnancy
- Peptic ulcer
- GI irritation
- Abdominal cramps
- Paralytic ileus
- Bad taste in your mouth
- Hard stools (constipation)
- Skin eruptions
- Itching and tongue inflammation
- Faintness and drowsiness
- Oxethazaine - 10 MG
- Aluminium hydroxide - 291 MG
- Magnesium hydroxide - 98 MG /5 ML
No, do not take Digic 170ml Suspension along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Digic 170ml Suspension if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Digic 170ml Suspension) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Digic 170ml Suspension drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Digic 170ml Suspension for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.