Digene Orange Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Digene Orange Tablet
How it works
- It reduces stomach acid and increases water in the intestine
- It prevents formation and eases expulsion of gas
- It is used to lower high phosphate levels in certain kidney conditions
- Aluminum binds phosphate in the GI (gastrointestinal) tract and prevents absorption
When to Use
- Heart burn
- Upset stomach
- GI irritation
- Abdominal cramps
- Paralytic ileus
- Bad taste in mouth
- Aluminium hydroxide - 300 MG
- Magnesium aluminium silicate hydrate - 50 MG
- Magnesium hydroxide - 25 MG
- Simethicone - 25 MG
No, do not take Digene Orange Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Digene Orange Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Digene Orange Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Digene Orange Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Digene Orange Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.