Diclomera RZ Capsule comes under the category of "Capsule" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Diclomera RZ Capsule
How it works
- It works by decreasing the amount of acid made in the stomach
- It helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection
- It blocks chemicals that cause pain and swelling
When to Use
- Gastro esophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Zollinger-Ellison (gastric acid hyper secretion) syndrome
- Duodenal ulcer
- Severe pain
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Belly pain
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Harm to the liver may rarely happen
- Hard stools (constipation)
- Rabeprazole - 20 MG
- Diclofenac - 100 MG
No, do not take Diclomera RZ Capsule along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Diclomera RZ Capsule if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Diclomera RZ Capsule) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Diclomera RZ Capsule drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Diclomera RZ Capsule for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.