Cyra IT Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Cyra IT Tablet
How it works
- It works by decreasing the amount of acid made in the stomach which helps relieve acid-related indigestion and heartburn
- It also acts on the upper digestive tract and helps food move more easily through the stomach
- It works on the region in the brain that controls vomiting
When to Use
- Gastro-esophageal reflux disease
- Duodenal ulcer
- Zollinger-Ellison (gastric acid hyper secretion) syndrome
- Other gastrointestinal conditions
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Stomach pain
- Increased saliva production
- Flu-like symptoms
- Sleeping disorders
- Rabeprazole - 20 MG
- Itopride - 150 MG
No, do not take Cyra IT Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Cyra IT Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Cyra IT Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Cyra IT Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Cyra IT Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.