Culmi H 20mg Tablet
Culmi H 20mg Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Culmi H 20mg Tablet
How it works
- Olmesartan medoxomil is an angiotensin II receptor antagonist, lowers blood pressure by lowering a strong chemical in the body
- It works by relaxing blood vessels, so blood flows more smoothly
- Hydrochlorothiazide is a thiazide diuretic, helps the kidneys to remove fluid from the body
When to Use
- High blood pressure
- Feeling dizzy
- Loose stools (diarrhea)
- High potassium level signs like feeling weak, lightheaded, feel like passing out, or have numbness or tingling
- Kidney function that gets worse
- Low potassium levels signs like feeling tired, weak, numbness or tingling, muscle cramps, hard stools (constipation), throwing up,or a fast heartbeat
- Dry mouth
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Hydrochlorothiazide - 12.5 MG
- Olmesartan Medoxomil - 20 MG
No, do not take Culmi H 20mg Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Culmi H 20mg Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Culmi H 20mg Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Culmi H 20mg Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Culmi H 20mg Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.