Cremopen Plus Syrup comes under the category of "Syrup" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Cremopen Plus Syrup
How it works
- It reduces stomach acid and increases water in the intestine
- It works by softening and lubricating the stools and helps the stools to move more easily through the bowel
- Used for bowel evacuation before endoscopic procedures on the colon
When to Use
- Relief of constipation
- Bowel cleansing prior to colonoscopy
- GI irritation
- Abdominal cramps
- Paralytic ileus
- Irritation of the back passage
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Liquid paraffin - 1.25 ML
- Magnesium hydroxide - 3.75 ML
- Sodium picosulphate - 3.33 MG
No, do not take Cremopen Plus Syrup along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Cremopen Plus Syrup if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Cremopen Plus Syrup) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Cremopen Plus Syrup drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Cremopen Plus Syrup for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.