Cremaffin Plus 225ml Syrup comes under the category of "Syrup" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Cremaffin Plus 225ml Syrup
How it works
- It reduces stomach acid and increases water in the intestine
- Lubricating and softening the stools
- It is used for bowel evacuation before endoscopic procedures on the colon
When to Use
- Bowel cleansing prior to colonoscopy
- Painful conditions of the rectum
- Painful conditions of the anus
- GI irritation
- Abdominal cramps
- Paralytic ileus
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Liquid paraffin - 1.25 MG
- Magnesium hydroxide - 3.75 MG
- Sodium picosulphate - 3.3 MG
No, do not take Cremaffin Plus 225ml Syrup along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Cremaffin Plus 225ml Syrup if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Cremaffin Plus 225ml Syrup) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Cremaffin Plus 225ml Syrup drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Cremaffin Plus 225ml Syrup for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.