Co-Diovan 160/25mg Tablet
Co-Diovan 160/25mg Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Co-Diovan 160/25mg Tablet
How it works
- Hydrochlorothiazide is a thiazide diuretic, helps the kidneys to remove fluid from the body
- Valsartan is an angiotensin II receptor blocker, lowers blood pressure by lowering a strong chemical in the body
- It helps the heart work better
- It works by relaxing the blood vessels
When to Use
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Congestive heart failure
- Myocardial infarction (heart attack)
- Low potassium levels
- Fast heartbeat
- Muscle cramps
- Numbness or tingling
- Feeling tired or weak
- Feel like passing out
- Hard stools (constipation)
- Feeling dizzy
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Dry mouth
- Bad taste in your mouth
- High potassium level
- Kidney function that gets worse
- Loose stools (diarrhea)
- Belly pain
- Back pain
- Hydrochlorothiazide - 25 MG
- Valsartan - 160 MG
No, do not take Co-Diovan 160/25mg Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Co-Diovan 160/25mg Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Co-Diovan 160/25mg Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Co-Diovan 160/25mg Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Co-Diovan 160/25mg Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.