Cidney T Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Cidney T Tablet
How it works
- It works by relaxing blood vessels
- Blocks the movement of calcium ions into cells
- Telmisartan lowers blood pressure by lowering a strong chemical in the body
When to Use
- Used to treat hypertension with or without cardiac failure
- Feeling weak
- Feeling dizzy
- High potassium level
- Feel like passing out
- Have numbness or tingling
- Kidney function that gets worse
- Belly pain
- Cilnidipine - 10 MG
- Telmisartan - 40 MG
No, do not take Cidney T Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Cidney T Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Cidney T Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Cidney T Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Cidney T Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.