Chemocid Suspension comes under the category of "Suspension" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Chemocid Suspension
How it works
- It reduces stomach acid and increases water in the intestine
- It prevents formation and eases expulsion of gas
- It is used to lower high phosphate levels in certain kidney conditions
- Aluminum binds phosphate in the GI (gastrointestinal) tract and prevents absorption
When to Use
- Upset stomach
- GI irritation
- Abdominal cramps
- Paralytic ileus
- Hard stools (constipation)
- Bad taste in your mouth
- Aluminium hydroxide - 250 MG
- Dimethicone - 50 MG
- Magnesium hydroxide - 250 MG /5ML
No, do not take Chemocid Suspension along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Chemocid Suspension if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Chemocid Suspension) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Chemocid Suspension drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Chemocid Suspension for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.