Caulk CT Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Caulk CT Tablet
How it works
- It reduces stomach acid and increases water in the intestine
- It ensures the adequate supply of calcium to bones and prevent bones from breaking easily, especially bones in the spine
- It is used to help growth and good health
- It helps proper absorption and use of calcium and phosphate in the body
When to Use
- Hypocalcemia in patients undergoing chronic renal dialysis
- GI irritation
- Abdominal cramps
- Paralytic ileus
- Dry mouth
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Increased thirst
- Loss of appetite
- Muscle pain
- Difficult urination
- Metallic taste
- Calcitriol - 0.25 MCG
- Calcium citrate - 1000 MG
- Elemental zinc - 4 MG
- Magnesium hydroxide - 100 MG
No, do not take Caulk CT Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Caulk CT Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Caulk CT Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Caulk CT Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Caulk CT Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.