Carot D3 Suspension comes under the category of "Suspension" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Carot D3 Suspension
How it works
- It reduces stomach acid and increases water in the intestine
- It ensures the adequate supply of calcium to bones and prevent bones from breaking easily, especially bones in the spine
- It is used to help growth and good health
- Zinc is needed for the proper growth and maintenance of human body
- It has a role in immunity, wound healing, blood clotting, and throid function
- It works by helping the body to use more of the calcium found in foods and supplements
When to Use
- Prevention of zinc deficiency
- Low vitamin D levels
- Low calcium levels
- Poor parathyroid function
- Renal osteodystrophy
- Treat rickets
- High phosphate levels
- GI irritation
- Abdominal cramps
- Paralytic ileus
- Dry mouth
- Difficult urination
- Metallic taste
- Loss of appetite
- Increased thirst
- Muscle pain
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Calcium carbonate - 625 MG
- Elemental calcium - 250 MG
- Elemental magnesium - 75 MG
- Elemental zinc - 2 MG
- Magnesium hydroxide - 180 MG
- Vitamin D3 - 200 IU
- Zinc gluconate - 14 MG /5ML
No, do not take Carot D3 Suspension along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Carot D3 Suspension if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Carot D3 Suspension) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Carot D3 Suspension drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Carot D3 Suspension for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.