Calford Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Calford Tablet
How it works
- It reduces stomach acid and increases water in the intestine
- It works by helping the body to use more of the calcium found in foods and supplements
- Prevent bones from breaking easily, especially bones in the spine
- It is used to help growth and good health
- Stimulating the growth of nonpathogenic intestinal microflora
When to Use
- Low vitamin D levels
- Poor parathyroid function
- Low calcium levels
- Renal osteodystrophy
- High phosphate levels
- Treat rickets
- GI irritation
- Abdominal cramps
- Paralytic ileus
- Dry mouth
- Muscle pain
- Upset stomach
- Loss of appetite
- Difficult urination
- Metallic taste
- Calcium citrate - 500 MG
- Copper sulphate - 1.5 MG
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) - 200 MG
- Magnesium hydroxide - 12.85 MG
- Manganese sulphate - 2.5 MG
- Vitamin D3 - 150 IU
- Zinc sulphate - 15 MG
No, do not take Calford Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Calford Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Calford Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Calford Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Calford Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.