CALEAT TH Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of CALEAT TH Tablet
How it works
- It reduces stomach acid and increases water in the intestine
- It works by helping the body to use more of the calcium found in foods and supplements
- It is used to help growth and good health
- It ensures the adequate supply of calcium to bones and prevent bones from breaking easily, especially bones in the spine
- It is often given to newborn babies to promote growth and good health
- It is necessary for the post-translational modification of a number of clotting factors and other proteins
- It helps the blood to clot normally in the body
When to Use
- Dietary deficiency
- Prolonged antimicrobial therapy
- Obstructive jaundice or malabsorption syndromes
- Liver disease
- Low vitamin D levels
- Poor parathyroid function
- Low calcium levels
- Renal osteodystrophy
- High phosphate levels
- Treat rickets
- Belly pain
- Bad taste in your mouth
- Unusual bruising
- GI irritation
- Abdominal cramps
- Paralytic ileus
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Difficult urination
- Loss of appetite
- Metallic taste
- Dry mouth
- Increased thirst
- Muscle pain
- Calcium citrate 1250 MG
- Elemental selenium - 200 MCG
- Iodine - 325 MCG
- Magnesium hydroxide - 150 MG
- Vitamin D3 -1000 IU
- Vitamin K2-7 - 90 MCG
- Zinc sulphate - 15 MG
No, do not take CALEAT TH Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take CALEAT TH Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (CALEAT TH Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this CALEAT TH Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this CALEAT TH Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.