CALCITER PLUS Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of CALCITER PLUS Tablet
How it works
- It reduces stomach acid and increases water in the intestine
- It is used to help growth and good health
- It ensures the adequate supply of calcium to bones and prevent bones from breaking easily, especially bones in the spine
- It helps proper absorption and use of calcium and phosphate in the body
When to Use
- Hypocalcemia in patients undergoing chronic renal dialysis
- GI irritation
- Abdominal cramps
- Paralytic ileus
- Dry mouth
- Muscle pain
- Increased thirst
- Loss of appetite
- Difficult urination
- Metallic taste
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Calcitriol - 0.25 MCG
- Calcium citrate - 750 MG
- Magnesium hydroxide - 100 MG
- Zinc sulphate - 7.5 MG
No, do not take CALCITER PLUS Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take CALCITER PLUS Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (CALCITER PLUS Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this CALCITER PLUS Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this CALCITER PLUS Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.