Calcigo Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Calcigo Tablet
How it works
- It reduces stomach acid and increases water in the intestine
- It is used to help growth and good health
- It helps proper absorption and use of calcium and phosphate in the body
- It ensures the adequate supply of calcium to bones and prevent bones from breaking easily, especially bones in the spine
When to Use
- Hypocalcemia in patients undergoing chronic renal dialysis
- GI irritation
- Abdominal cramps
- Paralytic ileus
- Dry mouth
- Difficult urination
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Metallic taste
- Increased thirst
- Loss of appetite
- Muscle pain
- Calcitriol - 0.25 MCG
- Calcium citrate - 1000 MG
- Magnesium hydroxide - 100 MG
- Zinc sulphate - 8 MG
No, do not take Calcigo Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Calcigo Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Calcigo Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Calcigo Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Calcigo Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.