Cal Cue 200ml Suspension comes under the category of "Suspension" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Cal Cue 200ml Suspension
How it works
- It reduces stomach acid and increases water in the intestine
- Zinc is needed for the proper growth and maintenance of human body
- It has a role in immunity, wound healing, blood clotting, and throid function
- It ensures the adequate supply of calcium to bones and prevent bones from breaking easily, especially bones in the spine
- It is needed for growth and good health
- It helps the body with muscle and nerve function
When to Use
- Prevention of zinc deficiency
- Cystic fibrosis
- Deficient state or as a supplement
- GI irritation
- Abdominal cramps
- Paralytic ileus
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Blurred vision
- Feeling tired or weak (fatigue)
- Stomach pain
- Calcium carbonate - 625 MG
- Magnesium hydroxide - 180 MG
- Vitamin E - 200 IU
- Zinc gluconate - 14 MG
No, do not take Cal Cue 200ml Suspension along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Cal Cue 200ml Suspension if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Cal Cue 200ml Suspension) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Cal Cue 200ml Suspension drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Cal Cue 200ml Suspension for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.