Cal 1120 Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Cal 1120 Tablet
How it works
- It reduces stomach acid and increases water in the intestine
- It works by helping the body to use more of the calcium found in foods and supplements
- It prevent bones from breaking easily, especially bones in the spine
- It is used to manage low calcium levels in patients undergoing dialysis for chronic renal failure
When to Use
- Hyper acidity
- Low vitamin D levels
- Poor parathyroid function
- Renal osteodystrophy
- Treat rickets
- Treat high phosphate levels
- GI irritation
- Abdominal cramps
- Paralytic ileus
- Increased thirst
- Muscle pain
- Difficulty in urination
- Loss of appetite
- Metallic taste
- Calcium orotate - 1120 MG
- Magnesium hydroxide - 180 MG
- Vitamin D3 - 1000 IU
No, do not take Cal 1120 Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Cal 1120 Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Cal 1120 Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Cal 1120 Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Cal 1120 Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.