Burn Nil 15gm Cream comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Burn Nil 15gm Cream
How it works
- It decreases the amount of bacteria in the mouth and fight the infection
- It kills infectious microorganisms and effectively cleans out cuts, wounds and burns to prevent them from getting infected.
- It stops the bacteria from producing folic acid, a nutrient required for bacterial multiplication
When to Use
- Cleansing skin
- Diaper rash
- Wound areas
- Skin dryness
- Skin irritation
- Change in color of skin
- Skin rash
- Burning sensation at the site of application
- Chlorhexidine gluconate - 0.20 %W/W
- Silver sulfadiazine - 1 %W/W
- Sucralfate - 7 %W/W
No, do not take Burn Nil 15gm Cream along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Burn Nil 15gm Cream if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Burn Nil 15gm Cream) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Burn Nil 15gm Cream drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Burn Nil 15gm Cream for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.