Betaloc H 100mg Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Betaloc H 100mg Tablet
How it works
- Hydrochlorothiazide is a thiazide diuretic, it helps the kidneys to remove fluid from the body
- Metoprolol is a beta-blocker, it reduces elevated blood pressure by relaxing blood vessels
When to Use
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Chest pain
- Low potassium levels - Feeling tired, weak, numbness or tingling, muscle cramps, hard stools (constipation) and a fast heartbeat
- Feeling dizzy
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Feeling lightheaded
- Dry mouth
- Having blurred eyesight or a change in thinking clearly
- Change in sex ability
- Low mood (depression)
- Loose stools (diarrhea)
- Slow heartbeat
- Hydrochlorothiazide - 12.5 MG
- Metoprolol - 100 MG
No, do not take Betaloc H 100mg Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Betaloc H 100mg Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Betaloc H 100mg Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Betaloc H 100mg Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Betaloc H 100mg Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.