Befacid SF 200ml Syrup comes under the category of "Syrup" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Befacid SF 200ml Syrup
How it works
- It prevents formation and eases expulsion of gas
- It lowers stomach acid
- Aluminum binds phosphate in the GI (gastrointestinal) tract and prevents absorption
- It reduces stomach acid and increases water in the intestine
- It works as a laxative by drawing water into the large intestine, stimulating bowel movements
When to Use
- Uncomfortable or painful pressure
- Fulness of stomach
- Heart burn
- Upset stomach
- High phosphate levels
- Rarely, redness, pain and irritation at the site of application
- Bad taste in your mouth
- Hard stools (constipation)
- GI irritation
- Abdominal cramps
- Paralytic ileus
- Anal irritation
- Aluminium hydroxide - 250 MG
- Dimethicone - 50 MG+Magnesium hydroxide 250 MG+Sorbitol 1.25 GM /5ML
- Magnesium hydroxide - 250 MG
- Sorbitol - 1.25 GM /5ML
No, do not take Befacid SF 200ml Syrup along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Befacid SF 200ml Syrup if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Befacid SF 200ml Syrup) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Befacid SF 200ml Syrup drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Befacid SF 200ml Syrup for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.