B-Joy Plus Caps comes under the category of "Capsule" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of B-Joy Plus Caps
How it works
- It works by decreasing the amount of acid made in the stomach, which relieves acid-related indigestion and heartburn
- It relieve symptoms of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- It works on the region in the brain that controls vomiting
- It also acts on the upper digestive tract and helps food move more easily through the stomach
When to Use
- Duodenal ulcer
- Gastro esophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Zollinger-Ellison (gastric acid hyper secretion) syndrome
- Dry mouth
- Flu-like symptoms
- Rabeprazole - 20 MG
- Domperidone - 30 MG
No, do not take B-Joy Plus Caps along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take B-Joy Plus Caps if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (B-Joy Plus Caps) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this B-Joy Plus Caps drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this B-Joy Plus Caps for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.