Avort Kit Tablet comes under the category of "Kit" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Avort Kit Tablet
How it works
- It blocks the hormone needed for pregnancy to continue
- It reduces the acid secretion in stomach
When to Use
- To end an early pregnancy (within 7 weeks of the start of a womans last menstrual period)
- High blood sugar levels (hyperglycemia) in adults with endogenous Cushing's syndrome
- Labor induction
- Induced abortion
- Postpartum hemorrhage (blood loss during birth)
- Other gynecological uses
- Feeling tired or weak
- Belly pain
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Low blood sugar signs include anger, shaking, a fast heartbeat, confusion, or sweating
- Painful menstruation
- Heavy periods
- Menstrual disorder
- Postmenopausal vaginal bleeding
- Breast pain
- Mifepristone - 200 MG
- Misoprostol - 200 MCG
No, do not take Avort Kit Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Avort Kit Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Avort Kit Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Avort Kit Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Avort Kit Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.