Atchol ASP 10/75mg Capsule comes under the category of "Capsule" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Atchol ASP 10/75mg Capsule
How it works
- Aspirin works by stopping the production of certain natural substances that cause fever, pain, and swelling (Inflammation)
- Aspirin prevents clots by reducing the stickiness of platelets
- Atorvastatin works by blocking an enzyme that is required for production of cholesterol
- Good cholesterol (HDL) levels rise and lower triglycerides
When to Use
- To reduce fever and relieve mild to moderate pain
- Relieve symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, SLE and certain other rheumatological and immune conditions
- Heart attacks
- Certain kinds of strokes (Brain strokes)
- Slow the progress of heart disease
- Stomach pain
- Loose stools (diarrhea)
- Belly pain
- Joint pain
- Muscle weakness
- Aspirin - 75 MG
- Atorvastatin - 10 MG
No, do not take Atchol ASP 10/75mg Capsule along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Atchol ASP 10/75mg Capsule if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Atchol ASP 10/75mg Capsule) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Atchol ASP 10/75mg Capsule drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Atchol ASP 10/75mg Capsule for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.