Astragel 170ml Liquid comes under the category of "Syrup" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Astragel 170ml Liquid
How it works
- It reduces stomach acid and increases water in the intestine
- Aluminum binds phosphate in the GI (gastrointestinal) tract and prevents absorption
- It provides essential nutrients
When to Use
- High phosphate levels
- Heart burn
- Upset stomach
- Nutritional deficiencies
- GI irritation
- Abdominal cramps
- Paralytic ileus
- Bad taste in your mouth
- Hard stools (constipation)
- Aluminium hydroxide - 250 MG
- Magnesium hydroxide - 250 MG
- Methylpolysiloxane - 50 MG
No, do not take Astragel 170ml Liquid along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Astragel 170ml Liquid if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Astragel 170ml Liquid) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Astragel 170ml Liquid drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Astragel 170ml Liquid for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.