Arthopan 500mg Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Arthopan 500mg Tablet
How it works
- It works by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers that cause fever, pain and inflammation (redness and swelling)
- It decreases the amount of acid made in the stomach
When to Use
- Stiffness due to various disease conditions
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Erosive esophagitis
- Belly pain
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Naproxen - 500 MG
- Pantoprazole - 20 MG
No, do not take Arthopan 500mg Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Arthopan 500mg Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Arthopan 500mg Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Arthopan 500mg Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Arthopan 500mg Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.