Antacid 1000S Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Antacid 1000S Tablet
How it works
- It reduces stomach acid and increases water in the intestine
- Aluminum binds phosphate in the GI (gastrointestinal) tract and prevents absorption
- It prevents formation and eases expulsion of gas
When to Use
- High phosphate levels
- Heart burn
- Fulness of stomach
- Uncomfortable or painful pressure
- GI irritation
- Abdominal cramps
- Paralytic ileus
- Rarely redness, pain and irritation at the site of application
- Bad taste in your mouth
- Aluminium hydroxide - 240 MG
- Dimethicone - 25 MG
- Magnesium chloride - 60 MG
- Magnesium hydroxide - 100 MG
No, do not take Antacid 1000S Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Antacid 1000S Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Antacid 1000S Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Antacid 1000S Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Antacid 1000S Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.