Angiotensin H 5mg Tablet
Angiotensin H 5mg Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Angiotensin H 5mg Tablet
How it works
- Hydrochlorothiazide helps the kidneys to remove fluid from the body
- It works by decreasing certain chemicals that tighten the blood vessels, there by it reduces the stress on the heart and relax blood vessels
When to Use
- Hydrochlorothiazide is a thiazide diuretic, prescribed for high blood pressure (hypertension) and edema
- Lisinopril is an angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor, prescribed for high blood pressure
- Low potassium levels, signs include feeling tired, weak, numbness or tingling, muscle cramps, hard stools (constipation), throwing up or a fast heartbeat
- Feeling dizzy
- Bad taste in your mouth
- Dry mouth
- Hydrochlorothiazide - 12.5 MG
- Lisinopril - 5 MG
No, do not take Angiotensin H 5mg Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Angiotensin H 5mg Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Angiotensin H 5mg Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Angiotensin H 5mg Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Angiotensin H 5mg Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.