Amopress 5mg Tablet
Amopress 5mg Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Amopress 5mg Tablet
How it works
- It is a calcium channel blocker
- It lowers the blood pressure by relaxing the blood vessels
- It controls chest pain by increasing blood supply to the heart muscle, but it does not stop chest pain once it starts
When to Use
- High blood pressure
- Chest pain or pressure (angina)
- Feeling dizzy
- Hard stools (constipation)
- Swelling in the arms or legs
- Amlodipine - 5 MG
No, do not take Amopress 5mg Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Amopress 5mg Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Amopress 5mg Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Amopress 5mg Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Amopress 5mg Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.