Amloser A Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Amloser A Tablet
How it works
- It is a calcium channel blocker
- It controls chest pain by increasing blood supply to the heart muscle, but it does not stop chest pain once it starts
- It reduces elevated blood pressure by relaxing blood vessels
- Atenolol blocks chemicals that fire up the body
When to Use
- High blood pressure
- Chest pain or pressure (angina)
- After a heart attack to stop future heart attacks and lengthen life
- Stop tremor
- Stop performance anxiety
- Stop rebleeding from esophageal varices in cirrhosis
- Fast heartbeat
- Used to treat side effects caused by drugs that are used for mood
- Feeling lightheaded
- Having blurred eyesight
- Feeling dizzy
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Change in sex ability
- Loose stools (diarrhea)
- Hard stools (constipation)
- Swelling in the arms or legs
- Amlodipine - 5 MG
- Atenolol - 50 MG
No, do not take Amloser A Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Amloser A Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Amloser A Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Amloser A Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Amloser A Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.