Amlojen LT 50mg Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Amlojen LT 50mg Tablet
How it works
- It is a calcium channel blocker
- It controls chest pain by increasing blood supply to the heart muscle, but it does not stop chest pain once it starts
- It reduces elevated blood pressure by relaxing blood vessels
- It is also used for prevention of stroke, and diabetic nephropathy
When to Use
- This medication is an angiotensin II receptor blocker (ARB), prescribed for high blood pressure
- Chest pain or pressure (angina)
- High potassium level
- Feeling weak
- Feeling dizzy
- Kidney function that gets worse
- Feel like passing out
- Loose stools (diarrhea)
- Hard stools (constipation)
- Swelling in the arms or legs
- Have numbness or tingling
- Amlodipine - 5 MG
- Losartan - 50 MG
No, do not take Amlojen LT 50mg Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Amlojen LT 50mg Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Amlojen LT 50mg Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Amlojen LT 50mg Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Amlojen LT 50mg Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.