Amlofine AT Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Amlofine AT Tablet
How it works
- It is a calcium channel blocker
- It controls chest pain by increasing blood supply to the heart muscle, but it does not stop chest pain once it starts
- It reduces elevated blood pressure by relaxing blood vessels
- Atenolol blocks chemicals that fire up the body
When to Use
- High blood pressure
- Chest pain or pressure (angina)
- After a heart attack to stop future heart attacks and lengthen life
- Stop tremor
- Stop performance anxiety
- Stop rebleeding from esophageal varices in cirrhosis
- Fast heartbeat
- Used to treat side effects caused by drugs that are used for mood
- Feeling lightheaded
- Having blurred eyesight
- Feeling dizzy
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Change in sex ability
- Loose stools (diarrhea)
- Hard stools (constipation)
- Swelling in the arms or legs
- Amlodipine - 5 MG
- Atenolol - 50 MG
No, do not take Amlofine AT Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Amlofine AT Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Amlofine AT Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Amlofine AT Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Amlofine AT Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.