Amf 40/5mg Tablet
Amf 40/5mg Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Amf 40/5mg Tablet
How it works
- Amiloride helps the kidneys to get rid of extra salt and water in the body
- It is used to raise potassium stores in the body
- Furosemide is a diuretic, helps the kidney to get rid of extra salt and unwanted water from the body
When to Use
- High blood pressure
- Fluid retention
- Congestive heart failure
- Liver disease or kidney disorder
- High potassium level signs like feeling weak, lightheaded, feel like passing out, or have numbness or tingling
- Feeling dizzy
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Change in sex ability
- Belly pain
- Low potassium level signs like feeling tired, weak, numbness or tingling, muscle cramps, hard stools (constipation), throwing up or a fast heartbeat
- Dry mouth
- Hearing loss
- Loose stools (diarrhea)
- Amiloride - 5 MG
- Furosemide - 40 MG
No, do not take Amf 40/5mg Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Amf 40/5mg Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Amf 40/5mg Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Amf 40/5mg Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Amf 40/5mg Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.