Algiace RB Capsule comes under the category of "Capsule" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Algiace RB Capsule
How it works
- It decreases the amount of acid made in the stomach
- It helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection
- It blocks the action of a substance in the body (cyclo-oxygenase), which may cause pain and swelling
When to Use
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Duodenal ulcer
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Heart burn
- Abdominal pain
- Aceclofenac - 200 MG
- Rabeprazole - 20 MG
No, do not take Algiace RB Capsule along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Algiace RB Capsule if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Algiace RB Capsule) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Algiace RB Capsule drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Algiace RB Capsule for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.