Aldactone T 10mg Tablet
Aldactone T 10mg Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Aldactone T 10mg Tablet
How it works
- Spironolactone is a potassium-sparing diuretic, It works by blocking the hormone aldosterone lowers secretion from skin glands and hence stops potassium loss
- Torsemide is a diuretic, it removes extra water and certain electrolytes from the body by increasing the amount of urine produced
When to Use
- Low potassium levels
- Edema (fluid retention) caused by various conditions
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Feeling dizzy
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- High potassium level signs like feeling weak, lightheaded, feel like passing out, or have numbness or tingling
- Change in sex ability
- Decreased blood pressure
- Spironolactone - 50 MG
- Torsemide - 10 MG
No, do not take Aldactone T 10mg Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Aldactone T 10mg Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Aldactone T 10mg Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Aldactone T 10mg Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Aldactone T 10mg Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.