Adom SR Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Adom SR Tablet
How it works
- It works by decreasing the amount of acid made in the stomach
- It helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection
- It helps the stomach get rid of food and lowers signs of an upset stomach, throwing up, heartburn, and fullness
When to Use
- Gastro esophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Peptic ulcer
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Parkinson's disease
- Belly pain
- Dry mouth
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Omeprazole - 20 MG
- Domperidone - 30 MG
No, do not take Adom SR Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Adom SR Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Adom SR Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Adom SR Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Adom SR Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.