Adblok MT 50mg Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Adblok MT 50mg Tablet
How it works
- It is a calcium channel blocker
- It controls chest pain by increasing blood supply to the heart muscle, but it does not stop chest pain once it starts
- It reduces elevated blood pressure by relaxing blood vessels
When to Use
- High blood pressure
- Chest pain or pressure (angina)
- Feeling lightheaded
- Having blurred eyesight
- Or a change in thinking clearly
- Slow heartbeat
- Change in sex ability
- Feeling tired or weak
- Low mood (depression)
- Loose stools (diarrhea)
- Swelling in the arms or legs
- Hard stools (constipation)
- Metoprolol - 50 MG
- Amlodipine - 5 MG
No, do not take Adblok MT 50mg Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Adblok MT 50mg Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Adblok MT 50mg Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Adblok MT 50mg Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Adblok MT 50mg Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.