Actnex PR Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Actnex PR Tablet
How it works
- It decreases the amount of acid made in the stomach
- It helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection
- It blocks the action of a substance in the body (cyclo-oxygenase), which may cause pain and swelling
- It blocks chemicals that cause pain
- It lowers fever by changing the bodys thermostat in the brain
When to Use
- Gastro-esophageal reflux disease
- Duodenal ulcer
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Abdominal pain
- Harm to the liver may rarely happen
- Rabeprazole - 10 MG
- Aceclofenac - 100 MG
- Paracetamol - 325 MG
No, do not take Actnex PR Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Actnex PR Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Actnex PR Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Actnex PR Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Actnex PR Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.