Aciflux Capsule comes under the category of "Capsule" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Aciflux Capsule
How it works
- It works by decreasing the amount of acid made in the stomach
- It helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection
- It acts on the upper digestive tract and helps food move more easily through the stomach
- It works on the region in the brain that controls vomiting
When to Use
- Zollinger-Ellison (gastric acid hyper secretion) syndrome
- Gastro esophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Duodenal ulcer
- Gastrointestinal conditions
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Abdominal pain
- Sleeping disorders
- Rabeprazole - 20 MG
- Itopride - 150 MG
No, do not take Aciflux Capsule along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Aciflux Capsule if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Aciflux Capsule) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Aciflux Capsule drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Aciflux Capsule for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.