Acidonat Mint 170ml Gel comes under the category of "Paste" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Acidonat Mint 170ml Gel
How it works
- It reduces stomach acid and increases water in the intestine
- It prevents formation and eases expulsion of gas
- It is used to lower high phosphate levels in certain kidney conditions
- Aluminum binds phosphate in the GI (gastrointestinal) tract and prevents absorption
When to Use
- Uncomfortable or painful pressure
- Fulness of stomach
- Upset stomach
- GI irritation
- Abdominal cramps
- Paralytic ileus
- Irritation at the site of application
- Bad taste in your mouth
- Hard stools (constipation)
- Aluminium hydroxide - 250 MG
- Dimethicone - 50 MG
- Magnesium hydroxide - 250 MG /5ML
No, do not take Acidonat Mint 170ml Gel along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Acidonat Mint 170ml Gel if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Acidonat Mint 170ml Gel) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Acidonat Mint 170ml Gel drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Acidonat Mint 170ml Gel for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.