Acicare PR Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Acicare PR Tablet
How it works
- It blocks the action of a substance in the body (cyclo-oxygenase), which may cause pain and swelling
- It works by decreasing the amount of acid made in the stomach
- It helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection
- It lowers fever by changing the bodys thermostat in the brain
When to Use
- Duodenal ulcer
- Gastro esophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Zollinger-Ellison (gastric acid hyper secretion) syndrome
- Mild to moderate pain
- Abdominal pain
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Harm to the liver may rarely happen
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Aceclofenac - 100 MG
- Paracetamol - 325 MG
- Rabeprazole - 10 MG
No, do not take Acicare PR Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Acicare PR Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Acicare PR Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Acicare PR Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Acicare PR Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.