Acicaine 200ml Suspension comes under the category of "Suspension" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Acicaine 200ml Suspension
How it works
- It reduces stomach acid and increases water in the intestine
- It is used to lower high phosphate levels in certain kidney conditions
- Aluminum binds phosphate in the GI (gastrointestinal) tract and prevents absorption
- It helps in the relief of pain associated with peptic ulcer disease or esophagitis
When to Use
- Upset stomach
- Peptic ulcer
- Erosive esophagitis
- GI irritation
- Abdominal cramps
- Paralytic ileus
- Bad taste in your mouth
- Loss of appetite
- Aluminium hydroxide - 0.291 MG
- Magnesium hydroxide - 98 MG
- Oxetacaine - 10 MG /5ML
No, do not take Acicaine 200ml Suspension along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Acicaine 200ml Suspension if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Acicaine 200ml Suspension) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Acicaine 200ml Suspension drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Acicaine 200ml Suspension for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.