Acera IT Capsule comes under the category of "Capsule" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Acera IT Capsule
How it works
- It decreases the amount of acid made in the stomach
- It helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection
- It increases the lower esophageal sphincter pressure, stimulates gastric motility, accelerates gastric emptying and improves gastro-duodenal coordination
When to Use
- Gastrointestinal conditions
- Gastro-esophageal reflux disease
- Duodenal ulcer
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- Abdominal pain
- Sleeping disorders
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Rabeprazole - 20 MG
- Itopride - 150 MG
No, do not take Acera IT Capsule along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Acera IT Capsule if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Acera IT Capsule) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Acera IT Capsule drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Acera IT Capsule for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.