Acemiz Rab Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Acemiz Rab Tablet
How it works
- It blocks the action of a substance in the body (cyclo-oxygenase), which may cause pain and swelling
- It works by decreasing the amount of acid made in the stomach
- It helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection
When to Use
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Duodenal ulcer
- Gastro esophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Zollinger-Ellison (gastric acid hyper secretion) syndrome
- Abdominal pain
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Aceclofenac - 200 MG
- Rabeprazole - 20 MG
No, do not take Acemiz Rab Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Acemiz Rab Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Acemiz Rab Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Acemiz Rab Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Acemiz Rab Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.