Above 5 D Capsule comes under the category of "Capsule" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Above 5 D Capsule
How it works
- Rabeprazole is a proton pump inhibitor (PPI).
- By reducing the amount of acid in the stomach which helps relieve acid-related indigestion and heartburn.
- Domperidone - works on the region in the brain that controls vomiting.
- Acts on the upper digestive tract and helps food move more easily through the stomach.
When to Use
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (acid reflux)
- Stomach pain
- Dryness in mouth
- Flu-like symptoms
- Rabeprazole - 20 MG
- Domperidone - 30 MG
No, do not take Above 5 D Capsule along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Above 5 D Capsule if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Above 5 D Capsule) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Above 5 D Capsule drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Above 5 D Capsule for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.