Abetrol D Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Abetrol D Tablet
How it works
- It helps the stomach get rid of food and lowers signs of an upset stomach, throwing up, heartburn, and fullness
- It decreases the amount of acid made in the stomach
- It helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection
When to Use
- Gastro-esophageal reflux disease
- Duodenal ulcer
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Dry mouth
- Rabeprazole - 20 MG
- Domperidone - 10 MG
No, do not take Abetrol D Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Abetrol D Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Abetrol D Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Abetrol D Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Abetrol D Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.