Skip to content
Type : Capsule
Uses Of Above 5 D Capsule
Antacids, Antireflux Agent, Antiulcerants, Antiemetics, GIT Regulators and Anti-Inflammatories.
How it works
- Rabeprazole is a proton pump inhibitor (PPI).
- By reducing the amount of acid in the stomach which helps relieve acid-related indigestion and heartburn.
- Domperidone - works on the region in the brain that controls vomiting.
- Acts on the upper digestive tract and helps food move more easily through the stomach.
When to Use
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (acid reflux)