Antacids, Antireflux Agent, Antiulcerants, Antiemetics, GIT Regulators and Anti-Inflammatories.
How it works
- Rabeprazole is a proton pump inhibitor (PPI).
- By reducing the amount of acid in the stomach which helps relieve acid-related indigestion and heartburn.
- Domperidone - works on the region in the brain that controls vomiting.
- Acts on the upper digestive tract and helps food move more easily through the stomach.
When to Use
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (acid reflux)
- Stomach pain
- Dryness in mouth
- Flu-like symptoms
- Rabeprazole - 20 MG
- Domperidone - 30 MG